What would the rest of your life look like if you remembered your purpose for being?
What if there was a way for you to remember who you truly are?
Are you ready to live more artfully, sacredly and skillfully?
Do you want a life that expresses your values, visions and talents?
The Caravan of Remembering invites you into your own process of life mission contemplation and discovery
- Written as a fictional experiential journey that allows you to reflect on your own journey in a contemplative context.
- Integrates the material and spiritual worlds in ways that are viable, practical, motivational and enduring.
- Unique and time-tested material, grounded in Daniel Goodenough's 30 years of working with thousands of life mission seekers.
- Inclusive of all spiritual paths and traditions, many of which are highlighted in the book.
- Timeless teachings of many wisdom traditions woven into the story, speaking to the larger life mission thread on the spiritual journey.
- An extensive curriculum of exercises to support you through your 'purpose process'.